Monday, September 28, 2009

Where in the world is Fluffy?

I can tell you where she isn't. She isn't on the trails near her house. She isn't on the streets near her home. On the track? Nope. On the dreadmill? Nope.

She is in a coma on her couch. My allergies and sinuses have taken a toll on me. My head feels like it is going to explode. It hurts to turn my head, to look down or even to look up. I have slept all day. I got up to wake up my daughter for school. I worked for a few hours, picked up my daughter from school then took her to the library and came home and went back to sleep on the couch. I woke up at 9 pm. And if I hold my head just so.... it doesn't hurt as much.

I have to run. I have a 5K this weekend. I want to do 5k this week and then just a mile or mile and half on Thursday. "Only mile and half" hee hee. I remember when I completed Week 5 Day 3 of Couch to 5K and I cried, again. (It seems like I am always crying). But I cried because I had ran a mile for the first time. And now, my short run is a mile and a half.

So hopefully (fingers crossed) my head will be clear by tomorrow. So until then....Keep running.

2 comments:

  1. FEEL BETTER!!! I'm battling allergies here, too, and it's no fun. Finally got out for a short run (2 miles) yesterday and felt great. So far today, my head is feeling better...hoping to hit the street for my long run today since I missed it on Sunday...

    I hope you are better in time for your 5K....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Sudafed do anything to clear you up? Some winters, I've just about lived on that stuff.

    ReplyDelete