Monday, September 21, 2009

Team Edward

OK, this weekend was crazy. I was surrounded by teenage girls Friday and Saturday. And with teenage girls came teenage snacks. It was too much for me. I have been doing really good on the not eating bad munchies thing. But I had Chex Mix, cupcakes, Cheetos, hot dogs, dark chocolate Chex Mix (yes you heard me right, Chex Mix drizzled in dark chocolate). OH and Pringles, licorice, blow pops etc.

Are you following me? The junk food was everywhere. So I don't think I had one decent meal the whole weekend. And I feel it. I have a food hangover. I have retained so much water that I could dry emboss my whole body with a Cuttlebug embossing folder by just pressing it against me. (If you scrapbook, you will understand).

So I ran this afternoon and it was overcast for the beginning of my run. That is a good thing because I hate the sun when I run. As soon as it peaks out from behind the clouds, I feel drained. I don't know why. I know it is completely mental. Hopefully it won't be the same in the winter.

I also realized that my headset is going out on me, which is why sometimes I can't hear the voices on my Nike+. I guess that is a good thing. All I need is a new headset.

1 comment:

  1. Step away from the junkfood!!!!!! Back to it woman, LOL! I've been there though! It is so like a hangover!

    ReplyDelete