Thursday, May 28, 2009

W3D2...Is it going to get easier?

Well I did W3D2 on my treadmill at two percent incline. I lost my mojo in the middle of it. I woke up this morning and I couln't wait to work out. I knew I had some accounts I had to clear up in the morning so I wanted to run at lunch. The hours seemed to just fly by and I ran to my dryer to get out my sports bra, when I realized, I forgot to turn on the dryer. Ugh!!! So I had to wait until my bra dried. I don't know why because when I run, I look like I have taken a hose and sprayed myself. Nonetheless, I went back to my desk to do more work, when it hit me....hunger. It seemed to come out of nowhere. I ate breakfast at 9:30 and time flew so when I looked at the clock it was 1:30.

It was too late. I was hungry and all sanity leaves when hunger enters the body. So I nuked a WeightWatchers turkey and mash potatoes dinner, which only took four minutes but it might as well have been two hours. So while I "waited" for it to finish, I made some toast and used real butter. Oh, did my husband but a sausage on the Foreman Grill? Well, maybe I need to put one on for me. Needless to say, thirty minutes later I wasn't hungry anymore. Oddly enough, I still was full of energy and wanted to work out.

So I gave my body an hour to settle down and got on the treadmill. I felt great. I was waving my arms to the music, I was smiling and had attitude. I was going to do this thing. Warm up...great. First 90 seconds were great. I kept at a moderate pace, for me. I breezed through the walking. When Robert said to start running my first three minute run, all was going well. Then I got past the first minute and I felt tired. I caught myself reaching for the handles and I refuse to touch them. I have learned from experience, that I cheat when I grab the handles. I use my upper body strength to hold me up and make the run easier. I wasn't going to do that. By the time I got to the next three minutes...I pooped out.

Here are my stats:
Distance: 3.55 KM
Pace: 12'22"
Time: 43'59"
Cal Burned: 429
AVG HR: 155
Max HR: 175

No comments:

Post a Comment