Sunday, November 29, 2009

I ran, Me, Reba and Joan Benoit Samuelson

I have been out for awhile. Between my ankle injury, the flu and then a horrible cold or second strand of flu...I have been under the weather. And life also got in the way. But I think things are getting back to normal.

I have a 5K this weekend in NASA. It is the 5K Reindeer Run. I can't wait. I really need to get back in the swing of things.

I have to say I haven't felt this good in a long time. It feels good to run. Well today I was being dragged by my freaky dog, Reba. I really need to socialize her. Poor thing, she was running as fast as she could away from any sign of life...a deer, a cat, another jogger, a rabbit. It was crazy but apparently it was great for my pace because at the end of my run, Joan Benoit Samuelson congratulated me on the best run ever. Wuu huu Reba!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you and can't wait to hear about your 5K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog! I also look forward to 5Ks to get me back "in the program". Currently coming off a slacking run schedule. The Christmas Caper 5K is just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete