Thursday, August 20, 2009

I have been abducted!!

Seriously, this is a busy week and I don't even know where to begin. So to make it quick and short, I am going to do it bullet style:
  • Picking up stepson from Alabama
  • Scanning 700+ pictures for video montage
  • Editing pics for video
  • picking songs for montage
  • creating video montage
  • taking daughter for school shopping
  • shopping for dress for dad's birthday
  • picking up sister from airport
  • taking daughter to school and wait 2 hours for book pick up
  • getting hair done
  • cleaning house for guests staying
  • firming up birthday party plans
  • making arrangements for family arriving from out of town, picking them up and bedding
  • translating song into English from Spanish (and I don't know Spanish)
  • Creating party gifts for guests
  • going to gym to work out
  • Cook for party tonight for Bible Study end of summer party

I am sure I left out a few but I have to go again. Miss all you guys! I'll be back on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy...better than my life right now...sick, sick, sick!

    Hope the party went well!!!!

    ReplyDelete