Sunday, August 29, 2010

Well hello, Sleepyhead


Is what I said the sun when I saw it stretch its rays over the trees as if he was stretching to get ready for the day. My day had started two hours before when I walked to my daughters room to wake her up for school at 4:30 in the morning. But now it was 6:30 and I was out on the trails.




When I started this blog, there were a few things I said I would never do. I would never get up before the sun and run. I would never run if I felt a slight bit of discomfort. I would never run outside. Well here I was, up before the sun and wogging. Up before the sun and wogging with a knee that is not 100%. Up before the sun and wogging with a knee that is not 100%, on the trails. Whuda thunk it?


As a matter of fact, my goal today is to buy a reflector vest because I want to be able to run in the dark. I still think I am crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I've lost my mind too. We've gone crazy, LOL. In a good way! I want one of the lights that are sold on roadid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on all those accomplishments...and good luck finding the reflective vest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting up and out the door before the sun came up!
    I'm going to have a cup of coffee first, then I'm going for it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. running in the dark is a different thing...really different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog, very interesting and fun to read! More power to you! :)

    chaco sandals

    ReplyDelete