Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 5 on the 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I went to Hooters last night to watch Lesnar vs. Carwin. It was a good fight in one respect but seemed rig in another respect. Either way, it was a great date night for my husband and me but it left me tired this morning. So I slept in and did not run outside. Which is okay. It has been raining alot lately and I had a feeling the trails were going to be mud in some places.

So I watched Hot Tub Time Machine and did my 5miles on the treadmill. Thank goodness for the movie and my wireless headset for my TV. I was able to keep entertained while training. And I didn't have to crank up the volume on my TV to hear the movie. (I know my family appreciates it.)

So week 2 of training is on the books. And I have 30 miles completed for my walk. I only have 524 miles to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fluffy! I have a guestion for you. How do you get your nike mini connected to your blog? Are you using some kind of blogspot app or is there some other way to get it? Because i cant find it on the nike running homepage. Please help me out. Answer this comment on the first post on my homepage. Thumbs up for a great blog and a helpful clip on youtube.

    /Jennie from sweden

    http://www.stayfit.nu

    ReplyDelete