Tuesday, January 19, 2010

She's back and I'm back!

So it has taken me two weeks of getting up at 4am, on and off, to finally work out a schedule where I can make time for a run. My business is so fast paced right now that I barely have time to breathe. But I did it and it felt good.

Well by good, I mean, I didn't die. It was harder than I expected and I just have to face the fact that I lost some of my fitness level by taking a hiatus. But I did it and I had my Nikeplus this time. The last couple of times I ran, I only did a mile and a half and I didn't have my Nikeplus.

For someone, who started running with a Nike+, it is very hard to run without it. I feel alone without my coach telling me my current pace and time. And I love syncing my Ipod and seeing my little runner dance for me. But I am glad she is back, to cheer me on to victory.

My daughter started cross country again. They have ran 2 miles everyday the past few weeks, including the frozen days we had earlier this year. She is my motivation also. So today, my and my husband go for a bike ride when he gets off of work at 8:30 this morning. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back....can't wait to run "with" you this year :)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm up and blogging again too! http://mommaof3ontherun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete